The Goa Cyber Warriors – a Facebook group of Goan youth – both in Goa and out of the State, has declared a cyber war against the Goa BJP party, Manohar Parrikar, Vijai Sardesai and the MLAs of the Goa Forward Party who supported Vijai Sardesai without even a word of dissent.
According to the Goa Cyber Warriors, they have dug up several hundred pages of material relating to scams perpetrated by Vijai Sardesai over the last 7-8 years and will expose them all, over a period of time.
Sardesai claims to be holier-than-thou. Lets see how he reacts when his past comes tumbling out… Here is a poster put up on their page on Facebook www.facebook.com/goa.cyber.warriors
- Dear BJP Stop Chasing Goa Forward Party, Vijai Sardesai Will Not Support U-Turn Party
- Goa Elections 2017: Vijai Sardesai is a Liar, deal with BJP was struck before results were announced: Congress
- SHAME: BJP indulging in horse-trading – offering Ministeries, SUVs, Property, Cash to support party, alleges Congress
- Goa Congress Legislator Vishwajit Rane, Missing From Trust Vote, Quits Party
- Last Chance for Congress in Goa – Either Perform or Perish, Says Digvijay Singh
- Congress says ‘willing to sacrifice’, Vijai Sardesai says no question of withdrawing support to BJP
- Is Parrikar returning as Goa CM? BJP MLAs pass resolution; MGP, GFP onboard claims BJP
- OMG! Mumbai model offers Rs 50k to person who flings rotten coconut at Vijai Sardesai
- Casino lobby “donated” Rs 15 crore to Goa Govt for 6-month extension, boasts casino owner
- Is Mridula Sinha Goa Governor, or a BJP Central Minister, ask Goans?