3 Age Groups: 13 to 17 yrs (for Mr & Miss only), 18 to 27 (Mr & Miss only) and open category for Mrs only
Height minimum 5.2. (for beauty & fitness pageants)
Date & Location of Event: Mega event will be held during August/September/October 2015. (First city-wise rounds, then zonal and all India final)
Registration Fee for each contest is Rs 1000/participant/event for city-wise events. International candidates please contact us for fee details.
Eligibility: Contest is open to all Indians male and female, married and unmarried (for married Mrs Only) or Indians residing abroad or Foreign citizens of Indian origin. Foreigners and foreign citizens living or working in India, for at least 3 months, including professional foreign models, artistes and performers can also participate. Indians must chose one state/city of origin and will have to audition from their home state only or state where they have spent last one year.
Other Details: There are several sub-categories like College King & Queen, Selfie Queen, Selfie Princess, etc…
ALSO REGIONAL & ZONAL SUB-CONTESTS FOR 12 CITIES & MORE
MR/MS/MRS AHMEDABAD & MORE
(Please Note: Organizers reserve the right to merge cities or add more depending on the number of participants from each city)
Photographs: Please send your photographs and bio-data to: prism.photographics @gmail.com URGENTLY
Even normal photographs or selfies will do. We need at least 15 photographs. For females if they are participating in bikini round, then at least 2 full-length bikini photographs required. Please Note: bikini round is not compulsory. If you are sending your portfolio, please note that we will need at least 5 unedited or raw or natural photos. All photographs must be less than six months old.
HUNDREDS OF PRIZES, PLUS ACTING AND MODELING CONTRACTS FOR WINNERS
First Prize: Rs 1.5 Lakh in cash and gifts Plus Film and Modeling Offers
Second Prize: Rs 60 Thousand (First Runner Up)
Third Prize: Rs: Rs 25 Thousand (Second Runner Up)
20 Special Prizes of Rs 10,000/- cash each
REGIONAL/CITY-WISE PRIZES for local winners
Top ten winners get roles in Films, TV and other modeling assignments.
FREE portfolio for the first 20 participants by PhotoMagika Photography. More details here: www.facebook.com/photomagika.photography
50 percent discount on Portfolio Photo shoots for all participants.
Also invited – PHOTOGRAPHERS, MODELING AGENCIES, CO-ORDINATORS & BRANDS AND COMPANIES TO TIE UP WITH THE BIGGEST PARTICIPATIVE EVENT IN MUMBAI & MAHARASHTRA.This event will cover 200 colleges all over Mumbai and Maharashtra….
PROCEDURE FOR THE EVENT/PAGEANT – TERMS & CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY)
Firstly email your biodata/CV with at least 15 photos (5 photos must be natural, unedited or raw with no makeup or editing) with height/vital stats/weight/etc
- We will short list you city-wise based on your CV and photos
- You have to register (Fill up the registration form) and pay the registration fee. No candidate will be entertained or registered without registration fee. The registration fee is to ensure that candidates take the event seriously and attend all the training and grooming sessions on time and strictly as per schedule and also follow all the rules and requirements of the main finale.
- After registration you will be called for auditions
- There will be 3 levels of auditions followed by semi-final round and then zonal or city wise round.
- Grand finale will be held in Mumbai in August.
- There is a point system. Total 500 points for Physique (Body), IQ (General Knowledge), Talent (Dance/Acting/Comedy), etc.,
- There will be WILD CARD ENTRIES for special and deserving candidates. Spectra Multimedia will be the sole decision making authority in case of Wild Card Entries. Wild Card Entry will be for recognized sports persons, social workers, established actors or candidates who have faced certain “abnormal circumstances” in their lives and come out winners. Physically challenged individuals may also be selected as wild card entrants.
- For females there is an optional Bikini Round. The bikini round is not compulsory and only 50 points are allocated for this round.
- Candidates can answer questions in any regional (State) language or Hindi or English.
- All candidates must submit address proof, age proof and PAN card.
- Training will be provided to all candidates for 3-5 days. It is compulsory to attend the training. If you do not attend the training without proper and advance notification or reasons, you will be disqualified.
- You have to arrange your own stay/accommodation, travel and food during the training.
- Some costumes may be provided by the organizers. However, candidates have to arrange their own costumes/garments, shoes etc for the finale. We can provide you costumes, but you will have to pay for them.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS may be changed for the smooth flow of the event.
- The event including the grooming and training sessions, all the sub-rounds, sub-contests, and city-wise pageants will be recorded on HD VIDEO and all participants agree to the same.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS SHOULD HAVE AN ARTISTE CARD as we intend to create a REALITY SHOW out of the entire footage of the event and sub-events and the edited footage of the event may be telecast on a satellite TV channel at a later date. In case, participants do not have an ARTISTE CARD, we can get one made from a Government of India recognized ARTISTE AND ACTOR TRADE UNION. Charges for the Artiste Card will be Rs 1500 or Rs 2500 depending on the origin State/City of the candidate.
- The event is organized by IndyaNewz.com (Sponsors) in association with Spectra Multimedia (Event Managers) and PhotoMagika Photography (Creative Partners)
- All content and copyright rights will rest exclusively with Global Earth Pageant and their organizers. Photographs sent officially by the candidates may be used by the organizers for the promotion of the event or other future events either in print, TV or online media. All photographs, videos etc of the event are the sole (C) of Global Earth Pageant
- All Candidates are instructed to CHECK THIS PAGE regularly or daily for event updates, rules and regulations and other guidelines. All changes and event schedules will be uploaded on www.facebook.com/global.earth.pageant/notes/ and you have to check the same regularly. Organizers cannot be held responsible for any failure to do so.
- We may or may not inform the participants individually of changes in schedule and rules. Please check this page every day. You can post your questions in the comment section and our Support Executive will answer your queries/questions.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY